Registration is CLOSED for the 2020 Surfer’s Path Marathon and Capitola Half Marathon.
Bib mailing is available for an additional $15 during the online registration process until May 1. Bibs (with timing chip attached) will be mailed to the address inputted during the online registration process. Those that choose bib mailing do not have to attend the Saturday Expo and will pick up their event shirt on race day after finishing, near the finish line.
Those that do not choose bib mailing must pick up their packet, Saturday May 16 in Capitola Village. Please visit the “Schedule” tab on this event web site for Beach Front Expo details.
|5/29/19 – 8/31/19||$100|
|9/1/19 – 12/31/19||$110|
|1/1/20 – 3/31/20||$125|
|4/1/20 – 5/16/20||$135|
|5/29/19 – 8/31/19||$80|
|9/1/19 – 12/31/19||$90|
|1/1/20 – 3/31/20||$100|
|4/1/20 – 5/16/20||$110|
- Coastal course
- Custom Finishers Medallion
- Commemorative event shirt
- Chip timing and bib
- Fluids, food and restrooms on course
- Police management support
- Online results
- Post race refreshments and food
We adhere to the standard marathon running industry policies.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- No roll overs under any circumstances.
- You may not give or sell your number to another individual.
If you cannot run the 2020 race, please write following the race and an event shirt will be mailed. Medals are for finishers only.