Registration is CLOSED for the Surfer’s Path Hang 10/5.
Bib mailing is available for an additional $15 during the online registration process until October 1. Bibs (with timing chip attached) will be mailed to the address inputted during the online registration process. Those that choose bib mailing do not have to attend Packet Pick-Up.
Those that do not choose bib mailing must pick up their packet on Friday, October 18 or Saturday, October 19. Please visit the “Schedule” tab on this event web site for Packet Pick-Up details.
|12/5/18 – 3/31/19||$60|
|4/1/19 – 5/31/19||$65|
|6/1/19 – 8/31/19||$70|
|9/1/19 – 10/17/19||$80|
|At Packet Pick-Up||$85|
|12/5/18 – 3/31/19||$40|
|4/1/19 – 5/31/19||$45|
|6/1/19 – 8/31/19||$50|
|9/1/19 – 10/17/19||$60|
|At Packet Pick-Up||$65|
- Coastal course
- Custom finishers medallion
- Commemorative event shirt
- Chip timing and bib
- Fluids, food and restrooms on course
- Police management support
- Online results
- Post race refreshments and food
We adhere to the standard running industry policies.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- No roll overs under any circumstances.
- You may not give or sell your number to another individual.
If you cannot run the 2019 race, please write following the race and an event shirt will be mailed. Medals are for finishers only.